We hope all of you and your families, are safe and sound during these unprecedented times. At Island Olive Oil, your safety, as well as the safety of our teams, are our highest priority. Here are some of the adjustments we have made to our in-store tasting experiences.
- Everyone wears a mask at all times. No mask, no entry.....sorry, its the law.
- Everyone will be offered hand sanitizer upon entry. We highly recommend this and we know you will be thankful too.
- There are no sample cups out anymore. If you want to try a sample, our staff will put on gloves and pour the sample for you, then step back 6 feet for social distancing.
- We limit the number of customers in at a time. Our stores are small so only 2 sets of couples should be in at the same time to enforce social distancing guidlines. We may have to ask you to wait outside for a minute or so, but its for everyone's safety. We hope you understand.
- We disinfect the credit card machine with alcohol after every use.
- We spray and disinfect the bottles after filling them as well as when you purchase them. This is precautionary and we find that you really appreciate this little extra step that much more.
- We never stop cleaning, disinfecting, and wiping things down.
- At the beginning and end of the day, we sanitize everything......and I mean everything.
As things continue to change and evolve, so will we as a company. We also offer curbside drive thru options……we take the order over the phone, get your car info and when you drive up, we run out and drop your purchase in the passenger seat. We are also doing free deliveries in certain areas if you want, but sometimes it may take us a day or so to get it to you.
Please stay safe and we cant wait to get back to normal. We look forward to greeting you with a friendly smile when this is all over and passes.
Brian, Angel, and the IOOC Team