Kristy's Baked Feta & Cherry Tomato Pasta
Baked Feta and Cherry Tomato Pasta
Here's our take on the popular Baked Feta & Cherry Tomato Pasta recipe that took the internet by storm. This TikTok inspired recipe is made even more delicious by the addition of our Italian Herb spice blend and Garlic Olive Oil!
8 oz. of pasta (we used rigatoni)
2 pints of cherry tomatoes
1 clove of garlic, minced
2 teaspoons Italian Herb Seasoning
1- 8 oz. block of Feta cheese
½ cup Garlic Infused Olive Oil or Medium - Robust Intensity EVOO
¼ teaspoon of flaky sea salt
¼ teaspoon of black pepper
¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Using a baking dish safe for the oven, combine cherry tomatoes, garlic, and herb seasoning with ¼ cup of Garlic olive oil, salt and pepper - mix to combine.
- Add the block of feta to the center of the baking dish and additional olive oil on top of the feta.
- Cook for 24 minutes. Increase temperature to 440 degrees F and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately add fresh basil leaves. Stir. Use the back of a spoon to smash the tomatoes and feta into a smooth and creamy sauce.
- Toss in cooked pasta and stir it all together. If the sauce becomes too thick, add in some pasta water a couple tablespoons at a time.
- Add fresh grated parmesan, a drizzle of olive oil, and a pinch of flaky sea salt for serving.
*If you want something a little less tangy, you can use 4 oz. of feta and at the end mix in 1/2 cup ricotta cheese and 1/4 cup grated parmesan. Also, try adding in 2 cups of steamed mixed veggies for a healthy addition.
Add a comment