Recipe Courtesy of Rebecca Woodland
Preparation time: 15-20 minutes Serves 6-8
2 mangos Blood Orange olive oil
1 large Asian pear Grapefruit white balsamic vinegar
6 cups mixed greens toasted almond slices (optional)
Sea salt (alaea or other gourmet salt) chili powder (optional)
- Peel and cube the mangos. Peel the Asian pear and slice into strips.
- Put the mixed greens into a large bowl. Add the mango and pear.
- Drizzle with a little Blood Orange olive oil, just enough to lightly coat. Toss gently.
- Drizzle with a little Grapefruit white balsamic vinegar. Use less vinegar than olive oil. Toss again.
- Lightly salt. If using chili powder, dust a little over the salad. Toss again.
- Sprinkle with toasted almond slices, if using.